sponsor post

Thursday 28 May 2015

HOW TO MAKING BLOG

  BLOG MAKING TIPS


I know starting a blog very confusing .When I was started my First  Blog one year  ago I was totally confuse . I did’t know what to do and how to do.
Then I decide to take help of Google .But it was too difficult to follow. So I decided to write about blog .Now I have 6 blog and over 1,00,000 Visitor.

How to make blog?

Step 1:-choose topic.

Topic should be choose as  per your knowledge (in you have expert).

 It should be as per your objective .objective can be  like online  making money ,sharing  your life       experience ,about special area in which you have knowledge like health tips ,beauty tips ,study           tips, etc.

But Most important is just starting blogging.

Step 2:-Use best platform

If you want to make blog .you should have knowledge about  HTML , CSS and few technical issue.

Best platform as per my view
·         Wordpress
·         Blog smith
·         Gawker
·         Type pad
·         Blogger
·         Drupal

But best is Wordpress due to following Reason.

      Easy platform.

   Availability of thousands of templates.

      Availability of many plugin which give extra feature to your blog.

   Easy to use & understand.

     You can create custom menus without having any knowledge of code.

Step 3:-Choose right Domain name.
Domain should be :-
   Unique.
   Easy Memorable.
   valuable

Prefer domain name with .com,.org,.net


In my next post i will tell you how to earn money from blog.next post will posted soon.